Today’s Daily 4 Midday results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Thursday June 3, 2021
You can find the latest Daily 4 Midday results below. At Born2Invest, we pride ourselves in bringing your Daily 4 Midday results first, as soon as the numbers are drawn.
So these are your Daily 4 Midday results for Thursday June 3, 2021:
Does your ticket match the winning numbers? If yes, congratulations to you, the lucky winner. If no, please remember to come back to this section on Born2Invest at the next drawing date.
Playing the lottery can be fun and rewarding. But if you are looking for more action-packed gaming options, you should be considering non-dealer games like Auto Roulette or the latest video slot game by Bgaming, Avalon the Lost Kingdom. New money games are released almost daily.
For centuries people have been trying to find a way to break the formula to selecting the winning lottery numbers. So-called lottery gurus and experts have written countless essays filled with tips and techniques that will supposedly help players hit the jackpot. Unfortunately for them there is no silver bullet and these techniques have about as much effect on your chances of winning as herbal tablets do of curing the plague.
That being said there are some tips and tricks with a basis in reality that can help lottery players maximize their chances:
- Create a lottery pool: Many players team up with friends and colleagues and agree to split the jackpot if one of their tickets wins. This is called a lottery pool and it can be a tool to maximize your chances of winning. The cost is a reduced jackpot if you do win, whether that’s worth it is up to you.
- Take a second chance: Many lotteries offer players a second chance to win. Simply fill out the form on the back of your ticket, mail it in, and you might just win big. It doesn’t take long and it doubles your opportunity of hitting the jackpot.
- Pick unpopular numbers: Most people opt for lucky numbers but this can cause big problems if you win. Often more than one player wins the jackpot, if you select common numbers this means you may have to split the pot which reduces your payoff. Instead you should opt for unpopular numbers to limit the risk that you’ll have to share the spoils.
- Pick the games with the best odds: Not all lotteries are created equal. Many have different odds and this can have a big impact on your chances of winning. Also keep in mind that many national lotteries have fixed-odds, which mean that you are more likely to split the jackpot. Don’t discount scratch games, these might have lower payoffs but often have better chances of winning something compared to traditional lotteries.
Did you know that?
- Lottery-funded films have scored 14 Oscars and 32 BAFTAs. Examples: The King’s Speech, Billy Elliot, and The Last King of Scotland all raised funds via the UK’s National Lottery.
- In the US, a total of 11 states have reported earning more tax revenue from lottery sales than from income tax.
- According to the National Endowment for Financial Education, up to 70% of all lottery winners lose it all within a few years after winning their windfall. 44% of the winners of the UK National Lottery go bankrupt within a few years according to research firm The Camelot Group.
- Winning the lottery does not necessarily make you any happier. According to researchers from Northwestern University and the University of Massachusetts, the findings are as follows: “Eventually, the thrill of winning the lottery will itself wear off. If all things are judged by the extent to which they depart from a baseline of past experience, gradually even the most positive events will cease to have impact as they themselves are absorbed into the new baseline against which further events are judged.”
- It may be a good idea to never talk about your lottery winnings. One New York state trust attorney puts it best: “The bigger problem arises when there is an oral (usually flippant) promise to share the proceeds.”
The lottery has always generated a healthy dose of humor and cynicism among the who’s who. A couple of salient examples for today:
“I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.” (Fran Lebowitz)
“There may be less of a chance of losing all the money you put into a mutual fund than there is of losing all the money you put into lottery tickets, but you’re never going to win big in a mutual fund.” (Robert Kiyosaki)