Today’s Keno 10AM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Saturday June 25, 2022
Your latest Keno 10AM results are featured further below. Born2Invest, a leading finance site, publishes live lottery data, from lottery operators around the world. We deliver your Keno 10AM results first.
Your Keno 10AM results for Saturday June 25, 2022 are as follows:
Are you holding the winning lottery numbers in your hand? Thumbs all the way up to you if that is the case.
While you are on a lucky streak, head on over to YoYo Casino and enjoy a welcome bonus of 100% up to 500 EUR, plus 100 free spins. Or EU Slot, which an excellent 40 level VIP program along with tons of progressive jackpots, along with games like Demi Gods III.
We all dream of winning the lottery. That desire to hit the jackpot has spawned an entire industry of lottery gurus who offer the supposed winning formula. Unfortunately these tips and tricks are broadly useless and do nothing to help your game. Deep down every lottery player knows that you can’t predict the numbers.
On the other hand there are a handful of tips that can maximize your chances and your payout.
- Pick rare numbers: Lucky 7s and 3s. Most players pick the same set of numbers which means that they’re more likely to be forced to share the jackpot. If you pick unpopular or supposedly “unlucky” numbers you increase the likelihood that you’ll take home the entire jackpot.
- Make a lottery pool: Joining a pool is a great way to inject more fun into the lottery process whilst simultaneously increasing your chances of winning. Every player agrees to split the jackpot in the event that they win, hugely increasing your chances.
- Pick the best odds: Different lotteries use different rules. Make sure to pick the lotteries that give you the best risk-reward ratio. Fixed-odds lotteries are tempting but keep in mind that you will often be forced to split the jackpot if you do win. Scratch games make an interesting alternative with high chances of winning, albeit at slightly lower payouts.
- Use your second chance: Many lotteries opt to give their players a second chance. Simply fill out the form on the back of your second chance card and put it in the post. This doubles your odds at no extra cost.
Did you know that?
- Talk about odds: in 2010, the Israel lottery drew the same six numbers it did three weeks earlier.
The likelihood of this happening are roughly one in four trillion.
- “I wish I’d torn that ticket up.” This quote is attributed to Andrew “Jack” Whittaker who won $315 million at the Powerball jackpot in 2012. First, Mr. Whittaker was robbed and sued, then both his daughter and granddaughter died.
- 70%: the percentage of lottery winners who either lose all of their winnings or spend them all within seven years.
- 44, 38, and 40 represent the most commonly drawn numbers in the lottery.
- $584,402,676: the amount you would need to spend on buying lottery tickets if you wanted to play every possible combination of a $2 ticket and be guaranteed to win.
- 1-in-292,201,338: the probability of winning if you purchased thousands of tickets as the probability does not increase with further draws.
- 44 states: the number of US states that participate in the lottery. Six states have opted out: Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Nevada. Nevada does not participate because the state already benefits from gambling profits.
- $1.5 billion (January 2016): the largest jackpot in U.S. history The winning tickets were sold in California, Texas, and Florida.
A-list actors, comedians and other celebrities routinely poke fun at the lottery or make remarks that stress its importance in our culture. A couple of examples:
“A friend bought me a plane ticket to Hawaii, which is where I got discovered and became an actor, so I guess a friend bought me a winning lottery ticket.” (Chris Pratt)
“Here’s something to think about: How come you never see a headline like ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?” (Jay Leno)