Today’s Quick Draw Midday results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Tuesday November 16, 2021
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Quick Draw Midday ticket. Born2Invest covers every Quick Draw Midday drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Quick Draw Midday drawing on Tuesday November 16, 2021 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
Book of Clovers, a 5 reel, 3 row video slot game by Spinomenal with 10 paylines, Break de Bank Again or Wacky Panda, a classic fruit machine slot game with an asian panda theme are all great alternatives to for active lottery players looking to spruce up their level of gaming action and excitement.
We all know you can’t guarantee a lottery win. That hasn’t stopped a blizzard of articles attempting to tout a winning strategy that will help you secure your golden ticket. Sadly most lottery players are well aware that there’s no surefire way to win and know that it’s all down to chance.
That being said there are a handful of workable strategies that can give you a bit of an edge.
- Make a lottery pool: Why go it alone when you can pool resources with friends? Lottery pools are a way to improve your odds by combining your tickets and agreeing to split any jackpot. It’s a great way to inject some more fun into the lottery by sharing the experience while also increasing your chances.
- Pick the best odds:Different games have different rules. They generally have different rules surrounding odds and payout which can make it better to play specific games that provide better chances. Scratch cards also offer a great way for players to take advantage of smaller payouts with significantly better odds.
- Select unpopular numbers: Most people opt for lucky numbers but this can backfire. Make sure to select rare numbers for your particular lottery to reduce the risk that you’ll be forced to split your jackpot. This is especially true in a lottery pool where all members should try to ensure they’re using as unique a combination as possible to maximize your collective payout.
- Use your second chance: Many lotteries offer players a second chance to win. You simply need to fill out the form on the back of your ticket and send it to the lottery provider. This gives you better chances of winning without spending any more money.
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
- According to statistical research American winners don’t claim an astonishing $2 billion worth of lotto winnings every year.
- In 1992 a group of Australians pulled off an audacious assault on the Virginia lottery in the USA. Backed by 2,500 investors, they bought just about every combination possible for an outlay of $5 million and scooped the $27 million jackpot.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- The Indian government came up with a way to use the lottery format to tackle the rapidly escalating population growth in that country. People who volunteered to be sterilized are given 600 rupees and entered into a lottery where they can win various electrical household products and a top prize of a new car.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Even the Vatican has its own lottery. Tickets cost €10, the top prize is a car, and all of the proceeds go to the Pope’s charities.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones