Today’s Daily 3 Midday results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Wednesday August 11, 2021
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Daily 3 Midday ticket. Born2Invest covers every Daily 3 Midday drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Daily 3 Midday drawing on Wednesday August 11, 2021 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
Find lotteries boring? We (sometimes) tend to agree. But don’t despair, there are better options. Games like Legacy of the Dead, a high-variance video slot with 10 paylines, 5 reels and 3 rows, It’s a Joker, a progressive slot machine developed and launched by Felix gaming, or Gold Vein, will take your gaming experience to the next level and keep you engaged.
Since lotteries first began in 205BC people have been working on ways to beat the odds and guarantee themselves a winning ticket. Millions of words have been written about techniques, tips, and tricks that will supposedly help you get the winning numbers. Unfortunately these are largely wasted breath and there is no golden strategy that will guarantee a win. Predicting lottery numbers is like counting the number of stars in the sky, it takes a long time and you’ll probably be wrong.
Thankfully there are some tested techniques that can help give you an advantage:
- Take advantage of second chance drawings: Nothing beats a second chance. You might not know it, but many lotteries offer players a second chance to win. All you need to do is fill out the second chance form on the back of the ticket and send it in the post to get another chance to hit the jackpot.
- Create a lottery pool: lottery pools offer an opportunity for a large number of players to pool their resources and maximize their chances to win a portion of the jackpot. these are typically made with friends and colleagues and can be a great way to boost your chances of winning, at the cost of a slightly reduced jackpot.
- Use uncommon numbers: This technique won’t increase your chances of winning but will increase your potential jackpot! By picking rare numbers you will reduce the risk that someone else has the same winning numbers as you, ensuring that you don’t have to split the jackpot with more people than necessary.
- Pick games with good odds: Many players don’t know that lotteries don’t have the same odds. Make sure to read the rules and regulations carefully before you play. Also keep in mind that government backed lotteries often have fixed odds, which increases the chances you’ll be forced to split your jackpot. Don’t forget about scratch cards which offer better chances of winning with smaller payouts
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
- According to statistical research American winners don’t claim an astonishing $2 billion worth of lotto winnings every year.
- In 1992 a group of Australians pulled off an audacious assault on the Virginia lottery in the USA. Backed by 2,500 investors, they bought just about every combination possible for an outlay of $5 million and scooped the $27 million jackpot.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- The Indian government came up with a way to use the lottery format to tackle the rapidly escalating population growth in that country. People who volunteered to be sterilized are given 600 rupees and entered into a lottery where they can win various electrical household products and a top prize of a new car.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Even the Vatican has its own lottery. Tickets cost €10, the top prize is a car, and all of the proceeds go to the Pope’s charities.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones