Today’s Pick 3 Morning results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Tuesday August 10, 2021
Ready to check your lottery ticket against the Pick 3 Morning results? We have you covered. Born2Invest instantly streams your Pick 3 Morning results at the end of every drawing.
Your Pick 3 Morning results for Tuesday August 10, 2021 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
If you follow casino and gaming news, you will find out that gaming has evolved and become a lot more fun and exciting. Today, gaming operators deliver a wide breadth of play options. Dragon’s Fire, a video slot game powered by Red Tiger Gaming, would be one such option. But there are countless more.
Since the days of Voltaire people have been trying to crack the enigma that is the winning lottery ticket. People have come up with schemes, strategies, and ploys all designed to maximize their chances of winning, all to little effect. Short of following in Voltaire’s footsteps and rigging the lottery there is no such thing as a single winning strategy.
That being said there are some ways to can gain an edge without cheating:
- Create a lottery pool: One way to gain an edge is to team up with friends and colleagues to create a lottery pool. This allows you to maximize your chances by pooling together a large number of lottery tickets and splitting the resulting jackpot. Whether this is worth the reduced pay-off is entirely up to you.
- Pick the games with the best odds: Many players don’t realize that different lotteries actually have different odds. For example state backed lotteries often have fixed-odds. This means that you are much more likely to have to split any jackpot you win. You need to balance the potential reward with the odds of winning. Scratch games can make a good alternative to traditional lotteries.
- Use second chance drawings: Many lotteries provide players a second chance to win. All you need to do is fill out the form on the back of the ticket and send it off in the post. This gives you a chance to win with the same ticket for very little effort.
- Pick rare numbers: Most players select the same numbers and this means that if they do win, they may be forced to share their price. You can avoid this by selecting unpopular numbers that others overlook, ensuring that you get a bigger slice of the pie.
Did you know that?
- Bill Morgan, an Australian national was once pronounced dead but was revived 14 minutes later. To celebrate the occasion, he bought a scratch-off lottery ticket and won a car worth $17,000. While he was being interviewed about his luck, he won another $250,000 jackpot.
- The “Speed Camera Lottery” is an electronic traffic monitoring system in Sweden that automatically enters drivers who drive at or below the speed limit. The winnings come from fines paid by speeders.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Around 70% of 20- to 30-somethings buy at least one lottery ticket per year. Approximately 45% of seniors age 70 or older buy at least one lottery ticket per year.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- 44 states: the number of US states that participate in the lottery. Six states have opted out: Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Nevada. Nevada does not participate because the state already benefits from gambling profits.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“People would love to be rich, but they’re looking for the easy way. Who wouldn’t want to win the lottery? Just to score.” – Bryan Cranston
“My first audition was for a commercial for the lottery. I didn’t get it, so I hate the lottery.” – Kat Dennings