Today’s Daily Million 2PM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Tuesday January 24, 2023
Anxious to get your Daily Million 2PM results? Worry no more. Born2Invest has you covered as we publish your Daily Million 2PM results right after each drawing.
Here are your Daily Million 2PM results for Tuesday January 24, 2023:
Is yours the winning ticket? To find out, you can visit this page after every drawing where you will find the most recent winning numbers.
There is more to gaming than just lottery, as evidenced by seasoned gaming operators, GunsBet, which offers popular progressive jackpot slots like Aureus, an online slot of 7×5 reels or Emerald Gold Slot, an Irish-fortune-themed game.
A lottery win might not always be guaranteed, even if a flurry of strategies on how to secure that coveted golden ticket can be found everywhere online these days. It is all down to whose advice you will choose to take—though you should also be aware that in the world of lottery, it is almost always down to chance.
Nevertheless, if you are interested in having a bit of an advantage over others, here are some tips that you can follow:
- Create a lottery pool: Playing is always fun with friends. Not only do you double the fun, but you can have a bigger pot of resources, too. You can also improve your odds by having all the tickets combined (though you will also have to share the jackpot later).
- Observe before choosing your best odds: Every game is different when it comes to their rules and how they are played, as well as the odds and payout. If you can, sit back and observe first before diving into playing. Some games will eventually reveal themselves to have better odds than others. For example: scratch cards might have smaller payouts, but they definitely have better odds.
- Try unlucky numbers: Sometimes, the rarer and less-chosen numbers end up winning, compared to the popular choices. This also reduces your risk of having to share the jackpot with someone who happened to choose the same digits. In a lottery pool where there are many participants, the more unique your number combination, the bigger chance you have of having a bigger payout.
- Don’t be afraid to ask about second chances: Yes, lotteries do often offer another opportunity for you to try to win—grab this opportunity when you can. On the back of your ticket, fill out the form allocated and send it to your lottery provider. The best thing about this is you don’t have to spend additional money to play again.
Did you know that?
- The $1.5 billion dollar Powerball jackpot was the largest amount in lottery history.
- 85% of all winners decide to remain anonymous.
- A single family from Tipton, West Midlands has had three separate jackpot wins, totaling $3.25 million, despite the low odds to win the lottery.
- 5: the average number of cars lottery winners buy.
- On average, people spend more time on playing lottery than on all other forms of entertainment combined.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- In 1980, only 14 states in the US had their own lottery. Today, that number stands at 43.
- In the book “The Lottery Wars”, we learn that thousands of people scrounge through garbage cans to look for winning tickets.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Many lotteries recommend that you sign the back of your ticket so as to provide irrefutable evidence in case your winning ticket is misplaced.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“Adventure upon all the tickets in the lottery, and you lose for certain; and the greater the number of your tickets the nearer your approach to this certainty.”(Adam Smith)
“I have won this lottery. It’s a gigantic lottery, and it’s called Amazon.com. And I’m using my lottery winnings to push us a little further into space.” (Jeff Bezos)