Today’s Daily 3 Midday results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Wednesday December 9, 2020
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Daily 3 Midday ticket. Born2Invest covers every Daily 3 Midday drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Daily 3 Midday drawing on Wednesday December 9, 2020 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
Did you know that… You can purchase lottery tickets in total security online? You can also play games like roulette, blackjack or slots and casino games via any number of reputable and licensed operators. Finally, if you don’t like playing with cash, you can also engage in Bitcoin-only games. But always make sure if it is legal to play in your jurisdiction.
Winning the lottery can surely change your life—but what are the odds that you will actually do so? A lot of people play every day, then come back the next day, then the next day, then the next day. It doesn’t involve a lot of skill, but it does cost money. What most do not realize is that the lottery is basically a game of chance.
That being said, you can still employ some smart strategies in order to get a bit of advantage over others, such as the following:
- Join a lottery pool: This is a great way of increasing your chances of winning without having to spend extra money. The more tickets you have, the more times you can enter the game. If you’re on a budget, this is the way to go. You can start a pool in your office, or even with friends.
- Read the odds and choose the right game: There is no one lottery for all. Every state has different games and rules, and every game has different odds when it comes to winning. It is important that you do your research first before you spend your money. Even the ones with smaller payouts, such as scratch cards, maybe a better choice since they have better odds.
- Go with rare or ‘unlucky’ numbers: There are people who often play the same numbers over and over. And there are others who will pick popular or ‘lucky’ numbers just because they believe it will give them a better chance at winning. Don’t be lulled by this, because the endgame would mean splitting the pot with other people who will apparently have the same idea. Now, on the other hand, if you go the opposite direction and pick rare numbers, there’s a big likelihood that you will keep the payout to yourself when you win.
- Play second-chance tickets: Did you know that some lotteries offer second chances? That’s right—so make sure you check the back of your ticket and don’t throw it out. You can simply fill out the form and play again. This is a good way to make a new entry without having to pay additional fees.
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
- According to statistical research American winners don’t claim an astonishing $2 billion worth of lotto winnings every year.
- In 1992 a group of Australians pulled off an audacious assault on the Virginia lottery in the USA. Backed by 2,500 investors, they bought just about every combination possible for an outlay of $5 million and scooped the $27 million jackpot.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- The Indian government came up with a way to use the lottery format to tackle the rapidly escalating population growth in that country. People who volunteered to be sterilized are given 600 rupees and entered into a lottery where they can win various electrical household products and a top prize of a new car.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Even the Vatican has its own lottery. Tickets cost €10, the top prize is a car, and all of the proceeds go to the Pope’s charities.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones