Today’s Tag results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Saturday September 12, 2020
Your latest Tag results are featured further below. Born2Invest, a leading finance site, publishes live lottery data, from lottery operators around the world. We deliver your Tag results first.
Your Tag results for Saturday September 12, 2020 are as follows:
The one thing every lottery player craves is the elusive formula to picking the winning numbers. Countless articles and videos claim to have that winning strategy but do you honestly believe anyone would share the silver bullet rather than use it themselves?
That being said there are some techniques you can use that will give you an edge and maximize your payout.
- Join a lottery pool: Lottery pools are a great tool to help boost your chances of winning. By teaming up with friends and colleagues you can combine your numbers and share the jackpot. It’s also a great way to connect with people around you and make the lottery a communal activity.
- Pick rare numbers: The majority of players will use common numbers. This means that they are more likely to be forced to split their jackpot. Instead you should use less popular numbers so that if you do win, you don’t have to share your spoils.
- Pick the right game: Not all lotteries are the same. They have wildly different odds that can influence your chances of winning as well as your potential jackpot. For example fixed-odds lotteries increase the chance that you’ll win something but you’ll often be forced to split your prize. Scratch cards can be a great way to rack up lots of small wins with better odds than a normal lottery.
- Take the second chance: Many games also allow players to take a second chance on one ticket. Simply fill out the form and pop it in the post. If you win the lottery provider will get in touch with you.
- Make a lottery pool: Lottery Pools allow multiple players to pool their resources and increase their chances of winning. Members agree to split the jackpot if one of them wins, increasing the chances of a big win at the cost of a huge jackpot. Whether this tradeoff is worth it entirely depends upon you.
- Play the odds: Different games have different odds. By carefully reading the rules and regulations you can make sure you don’t play a losing card. Keep in mind that government backed lotteries often have fixed odds, which could reduce your final pay-out if you have to split the jackpot. Scratch cards also offer a great way for players to take advantage of smaller payouts with significantly better odds.
Did you know that?
- Talk about odds: in 2010, the Israel lottery drew the same six numbers it did three weeks earlier.
The likelihood of this happening are roughly one in four trillion.
- 44, 38, and 40 represent the most commonly drawn numbers in the lottery.