Today’s La Quotidienne 3 results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Thursday September 22, 2022
You can find the latest La Quotidienne 3 results below. At Born2Invest, we pride ourselves in bringing your La Quotidienne 3 results first, as soon as the numbers are drawn.
So these are your La Quotidienne 3 results for Thursday September 22, 2022:
Does your ticket match the winning numbers? If yes, congratulations to you, the lucky winner. If no, please remember to come back to this section on Born2Invest at the next drawing date.
We’d also recommend that you check out some non-lottery gaming options like those offered by top gaming operators Savarona Casino, Roku Casino or 24Bettle. There is no shortage of gaming action if you know where to look.
There’s no surefire way to win the lottery, not without cheating anyway. Despite this the internet is full of bogus tips and tricks to win the lottery that do nothing for your chances. Every longtime lottery player knows that you can’t predict the numbers, you just need to buy your ticket and hope for the best.
That doesn’t mean there aren’t some ways you can give yourself an edge.
- Make a lottery pool: Why go it alone when you can team up with friends? Lottery pools are a fun way to increase your chances by combining your resources and agreeing to split any jackpot. It’s a great way to inject some more fun into the lottery by sharing the experience while also increasing your odds!
- Pick unpopular numbers: Most people use the same set of “lucky numbers”. Superstition aside this can backfire if you win. By picking rare numbers you increase the chances that you will be the only winner, significantly increase your winnings, this is doubly true if you’re part of a lottery pool.
- Play the odds: You need to understand the odds of any game you’re playing. Make sure to read the rules and regulations so you know what you’re getting into. For example fixed-odds lotteries often result in split jackpots. Another interesting option are scratch games, which have significantly higher chances of winning despite the lower payouts.
- Take the second chance : Most lotteries offer players a second chance to win. Simply fill out the form on the back of the ticket, pop it in the mail, and cross your fingers. It doesn’t take much time and gives you another bite at the cherry, it’s a no-brainer!
Did you know that?
- Lottery-funded films have scored 14 Oscars and 32 BAFTAs. Examples: The King’s Speech, Billy Elliot, and The Last King of Scotland all raised funds via the UK’s National Lottery.
- In the US, a total of 11 states have reported earning more tax revenue from lottery sales than from income tax.
- According to the National Endowment for Financial Education, up to 70% of all lottery winners lose it all within a few years after winning their windfall. 44% of the winners of the UK National Lottery go bankrupt within a few years according to research firm The Camelot Group.
- Winning the lottery does not necessarily make you any happier. According to researchers from Northwestern University and the University of Massachusetts, the findings are as follows: “Eventually, the thrill of winning the lottery will itself wear off. If all things are judged by the extent to which they depart from a baseline of past experience, gradually even the most positive events will cease to have impact as they themselves are absorbed into the new baseline against which further events are judged.”
- It may be a good idea to never talk about your lottery winnings. One New York state trust attorney puts it best: “The bigger problem arises when there is an oral (usually flippant) promise to share the proceeds.”
The lottery has always generated a healthy dose of humor and cynicism among the who’s who. A couple of salient examples for today:
“I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.” (Fran Lebowitz)
“There may be less of a chance of losing all the money you put into a mutual fund than there is of losing all the money you put into lottery tickets, but you’re never going to win big in a mutual fund.” (Robert Kiyosaki)