Today’s Pick 3 Evening results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Friday September 11, 2020
Your latest Pick 3 Evening results are featured further below. Born2Invest, a leading finance site, publishes live lottery data, from lottery operators around the world. We deliver your Pick 3 Evening results first.
Your Pick 3 Evening results for Friday September 11, 2020 are as follows:
Ever since the first lottery in China in 205 BC people have been hunting for the key to making sure they hold the winning ticket. The internet is brimming with websites promising players that one tip they need to hit the jackpot. Unfortunately, as any long term lottery player can tell you, most of these tips are little more than placebos. Predicting the winning number is as difficult as counting how many grains of sand make a beach.
That being said there are some tips and techniques that can help you get an edge.
- Select overlooked numbers: This won’t help you win but it will ensure you get the highest payout if you do. Jackpots are often split between multiple winners, so if you select unpopular numbers you maximize your potential payout compared to the hordes of players relying on lucky 7s.
- Pick games with good odds: Many players don’t realize that different lotteries actually have different chances of winning. Make sure you carefully read the rules and play the games that give you the best chance of getting a winning ticket. Keep in mind that national lotteries, like Powerball and MegaMillions have fixed odds of winning, which increases the chance you’ll have to share your jackpot. Don’t turn your nose up at scratch cards either! They offer smaller rewards but often have better odds of getting a payout
- Use second chance drawings: Many lotteries offer the opportunity for players to get a second chance on one ticket. All you need to do is fill out the form on the back of second-chance lottery tickets and mail it in, getting a bonus chance to hit the jackpot.
- Create a lottery pool: lottery pools allow a number of players to agree to split the jackpot if one of them wins. This reduces your potential payout but hugely increases your chances of winning. You can either join an existing pool or make a new one within your own social network.
Did you know that?
- Talk about odds: in 2010, the Israel lottery drew the same six numbers it did three weeks earlier.
The likelihood of this happening are roughly one in four trillion.
- 44, 38, and 40 represent the most commonly drawn numbers in the lottery.