Today’s Pick 4 10PM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Saturday September 19, 2020
Ready to check your lottery ticket against the Pick 4 10PM results? We have you covered. Born2Invest instantly streams your Pick 4 10PM results at the end of every drawing.
Your Pick 4 10PM results for Saturday September 19, 2020 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
Many people believe you can only buy lottery tickets via a local retailer. Fortunately, that is not true. Lottery tickets can be purchased directly online via a number of secure web sites and mobile apps. There are additional playing options, including for dice games, slot and casino games. Some operators even specialize in crypto-gaming where the currency used is Bitcoin. But always remember to check if it is legal to play in your jurisdiction.
Who doesn’t dream of winning the lottery? This fantasy has fueled countless threads, arguments, articles and videos all promising a winning strategy that will help you pick the right numbers and get rich. Sadly these tips are usually pointless and do nothing to help you win.
That being said there are a handful of strategies that every lottery player should use to increase their chances.
- Make a lottery pool: Who wouldn’t want to share their windfall with their friends? A lottery pool allows you to work with friends and colleagues to increase your chances of winning big by agreeing to split the jackpot. These are easy to create and provide a fun way to boost your odds of winning.
- Understand the rules: Not all lotteries are equal. They often have different rules surrounding odds and payout which can make it more advantageous to play specific games. For example fixed-odds games offer a better chance of winning but you are more likely to be forced to split the jackpot as a result. An often overlooked option are scratch games. These offer lower payouts with a much better chance of winning.
- Use uncommon numbers: By using unpopular numbers you won’t increase your chances of winning but you will maximize your potential jackpot. If you use common numbers then you risk the chance that other players have selected the same set, increasing the chance that you’ll have to split the jackpot.
- Take a second chance: Some lotteries offer players a second opportunity to win on one ticket. Simply fill out the second chance form, post your ticket, and cross your fingers. What have you got to lose?
Did you know that?
- Bill Morgan, an Australian national was once pronounced dead but was revived 14 minutes later. To celebrate the occasion, he bought a scratch-off lottery ticket and won a car worth $17,000. While he was being interviewed about his luck, he won another $250,000 jackpot.
- The “Speed Camera Lottery” is an electronic traffic monitoring system in Sweden that automatically enters drivers who drive at or below the speed limit. The winnings come from fines paid by speeders.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Around 70% of 20- to 30-somethings buy at least one lottery ticket per year. Approximately 45% of seniors age 70 or older buy at least one lottery ticket per year.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- 44 states: the number of US states that participate in the lottery. Six states have opted out: Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Nevada. Nevada does not participate because the state already benefits from gambling profits.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“People would love to be rich, but they’re looking for the easy way. Who wouldn’t want to win the lottery? Just to score.” – Bryan Cranston
“My first audition was for a commercial for the lottery. I didn’t get it, so I hate the lottery.” – Kat Dennings