Today’s Pick 4 Night results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Tuesday January 17, 2023
You can find the latest Pick 4 Night results below. At Born2Invest, we pride ourselves in bringing your Pick 4 Night results first, as soon as the numbers are drawn.
So these are your Pick 4 Night results for Tuesday January 17, 2023:
Does your ticket match the winning numbers? If yes, congratulations to you, the lucky winner. If no, please remember to come back to this section on Born2Invest at the next drawing date.
You can also play exciting games like 9 Masks of Fire, an online slot made that can be played from 0.2$ to 60$ per spin, Noble Sky, a jackpot game that will take you soaring up above the city. The Noble Sky slot uses a simple 5 reel, 3 rows, 25 payline game engines. To create a winner, land 3 or more of the same symbol or wild in a payline on adjacent reels, starting from reel 1.
If there’s one universal truth its that winning the lottery is a rare event. Not impossible, but not a common occurrence either. No matter how much you spend your time investigating strategies on how you can do better, that golden ticket will always seem out of reach. And that’s because the lottery, for all its glory, is a game of chance.
And when it comes to chance, you have to be prepared to take advantage of any leads, such as the following:
- Consider a lottery pool: Playing is always a risk, either by yourself or with others. Joining a pool is ideal if you want to increase your resources and improve your odds via a combined ticket.
- Take your time in picking the best odds: There are different rules for every game, from how they are played to how much their payout is. It is important that you take the time to observe which ones have better odds before diving headfirst and making your bet. Scratch cards, for example, have better odds even if they have smaller payouts. So this might be something you can think about first.
- Dump the lucky numbers: Most people have a tendency to play the ‘lucky’ numbers—usually figures that everyone feels will have a chance of winning. The downside to this is that when the numbers do win, there’s a bigger risk of you having to share the jackpot with someone else. To reduce this likelihood, you can opt instead to play the rarer numbers—having a unique number combination means you have a better prospect at winning a bigger payout.
- Play for second chances: Didn’t get lucky the first time? Play again for one more round. The back of the lottery ticket has a form allocated that you can fill out so you can have another go. Lotteries often offer this opportunity, so don’t miss it. The best part is you don’t even have to spend anything!
Did you know that?
- Lottery-funded films have scored 14 Oscars and 32 BAFTAs. Examples: The King’s Speech, Billy Elliot, and The Last King of Scotland all raised funds via the UK’s National Lottery.
- In the US, a total of 11 states have reported earning more tax revenue from lottery sales than from income tax.
- According to the National Endowment for Financial Education, up to 70% of all lottery winners lose it all within a few years after winning their windfall. 44% of the winners of the UK National Lottery go bankrupt within a few years according to research firm The Camelot Group.
- Winning the lottery does not necessarily make you any happier. According to researchers from Northwestern University and the University of Massachusetts, the findings are as follows: “Eventually, the thrill of winning the lottery will itself wear off. If all things are judged by the extent to which they depart from a baseline of past experience, gradually even the most positive events will cease to have impact as they themselves are absorbed into the new baseline against which further events are judged.”
- It may be a good idea to never talk about your lottery winnings. One New York state trust attorney puts it best: “The bigger problem arises when there is an oral (usually flippant) promise to share the proceeds.”
The lottery has always generated a healthy dose of humor and cynicism among the who’s who. A couple of salient examples for today:
“I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.” (Fran Lebowitz)
“There may be less of a chance of losing all the money you put into a mutual fund than there is of losing all the money you put into lottery tickets, but you’re never going to win big in a mutual fund.” (Robert Kiyosaki)