Today’s Keno 6PM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Saturday December 5, 2020
Ready to check your lottery ticket against the Keno 6PM results? We have you covered. Born2Invest instantly streams your Keno 6PM results at the end of every drawing.
Your Keno 6PM results for Saturday December 5, 2020 are as follows:
They say you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than at winning the lottery. If the math is right, the odds of winning in a pick-6 game is 1 in 14 million. Is it ever worth playing, or is it just a waste of money?
If you’re looking for strategies on how to win, you’ll find that a lot of these tips don’t work. That’s because, at the heart of it, the lottery is largely influenced by probabilities. But fear not—you can still follow these:
- Gather your friends and create a lottery pool: If we’re talking about strategies, you don’t increase your odds by playing frequently, but by playing a lot of tickets. By having a pool, everyone can chip in in terms of resources and then have all play as one.
- Measure which games have the best odds: Different games, different rules—that’s pretty much clear for anyone playing the lottery. Different prices, different payouts, too. Before jumping into the fray, do your research and see which ones can provide you with the best odds. Think of scratch cards—they have smaller payouts, yes, but often have better odds. It’s up to you to weigh which one is more of a priority.
- Don’t be afraid to play rare numbers: What you’re going for here is a bigger payout. Since everybody else is gunning for the popular or lucky numbers, it is more than likely that when someone wins, they will not be alone and will be sharing the pot with a few more. By choosing to go with a more unique combination, you are also increasing the likelihood that you will be the only winner.
- Second chances for the win: The back of your lottery ticket may be the key for a future payout since you can use this to play for another round if you don’t win the first time. Simply fill out the form, and you’re good to go—you don’t even have to shell out the extra dough. Many lotteries offer this opportunity, so don’t toss your ticket to the bin just yet.
Did you know that?
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.