Today’s Cash 5 results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Sunday February 21, 2021
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Cash 5 ticket. Born2Invest covers every Cash 5 drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Cash 5 drawing on Sunday February 21, 2021 are as follows:
For years people have been arguing about the best way to win the lottery. There have been countless articles, forum posts, drunken debates and arguments about what techniques can help you hit the jackpot. Sadly this is mostly wasted breath and the vast majority of techniques and strategies do nothing to help.
Despite this there are a handful of strategies that can you either win or increase your jackpot:
- Take advantage of second chances: Many lotteries allow you to fill out a form on the back of the ticket. Simply fill this in, put the ticket in the post, and cross your fingers that this time its a winner.
- Create a lottery pool: Many players opt to pool their resources together in order to win. These pools are typically small groups of family and friends who agree to split a jackpot in the result of a win but they can also be larger. This means you’re more likely to win but less likely to get a huge jackpot.
- Pick games with good odds: Different lotteries have different odds. Players should read the rules and regulations carefully in order to figure out which games have the highest chances of winning. For example scratch games might have lower payouts but the chances of winning are much higher than playing traditional lotteries.
- Use unpopular numbers: It won’t help you win but it will make sure you take home the biggest slice of the pie. By selecting less popular numbers you reduce the risk that someone else has the same combination that you do. This means that you can maximize your pay-out.
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones