Today’s Georgia FIVE Midday results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Thursday February 24, 2022
Anxious to get your Georgia FIVE Midday results? Worry no more. Born2Invest has you covered as we publish your Georgia FIVE Midday results right after each drawing.
Here are your Georgia FIVE Midday results for Thursday February 24, 2022:
Is yours the winning ticket? To find out, you can visit this page after every drawing where you will find the most recent winning numbers.
Once done with checking the latest lottery results, you may want to head over to a licensed casino like Golden Euro Casino or Evospin for some more action. You’ll be able to play some exciting games like Regal Streak, an online slot game launched and established by Red Tiger.
For decades so-called lottery experts and gurus have been touting their winning formula. Youtube, Facebook, and Reddit are brimming with tips that promise to help you select the right numbers to hit the jackpot. Sadly these strategies often do nothing to help your game, which will come as no surprise to lottery veterans who understand that it’s impossible to predict the numbers.
That being said, as veterans ourselves, we have picked up some tips that do work.
- Pick uncommon numbers: This tip won’t help you win but it will help you maximize your jackpot. Picking popular numbers increases the risks that you’ll be forced to share the jackpot in the event you do win. Instead pick unpopular numbers to increase the chances that you’ll take home the entire pot.
- Take a second chance: Many lotteries offer the opportunity for players to get a second chance on a ticket. Simply fill out the form on the back of your lottery card and put it in the post to get a second chance to win big.
- Join a lottery pool: Why play alone when you can pool your resources with friends and colleagues? By agreeing to split the jackpot if one of you wins you significantly increase your chances of winning without having to spend more money. Most pools are local but there are larger ones.
- Understand the odds: Different games have different rules. Before putting your hard earned cash down on a ticket you should make certain that you understand the rules. For example fixed-odd lotteries often have split jackpots, reducing your potential payout. On the other hand scratch games offer lower payouts with much better odds than normal lotteries.
Did you know that?
- The $1.5 billion dollar Powerball jackpot was the largest amount in lottery history.
- 85% of all winners decide to remain anonymous.
- A single family from Tipton, West Midlands has had three separate jackpot wins, totaling $3.25 million, despite the low odds to win the lottery.
- 5: the average number of cars lottery winners buy.
- On average, people spend more time on playing lottery than on all other forms of entertainment combined.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- In 1980, only 14 states in the US had their own lottery. Today, that number stands at 43.
- In the book “The Lottery Wars”, we learn that thousands of people scrounge through garbage cans to look for winning tickets.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Many lotteries recommend that you sign the back of your ticket so as to provide irrefutable evidence in case your winning ticket is misplaced.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“Adventure upon all the tickets in the lottery, and you lose for certain; and the greater the number of your tickets the nearer your approach to this certainty.”(Adam Smith)
“I have won this lottery. It’s a gigantic lottery, and it’s called Amazon.com. And I’m using my lottery winnings to push us a little further into space.” (Jeff Bezos)