Today’s Keno 10AM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Wednesday September 2, 2020
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Keno 10AM ticket. Born2Invest covers every Keno 10AM drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Keno 10AM drawing on Wednesday September 2, 2020 are as follows:
We all know you can’t guarantee a lottery win. That hasn’t stopped a blizzard of articles attempting to tout a winning strategy that will help you secure your golden ticket. Sadly most lottery players are well aware that there’s no surefire way to win and know that it’s all down to chance.
That being said there are a handful of workable strategies that can give you a bit of an edge.
- Make a lottery pool: Why go it alone when you can pool resources with friends? Lottery pools are a way to improve your odds by combining your tickets and agreeing to split any jackpot. It’s a great way to inject some more fun into the lottery by sharing the experience while also increasing your chances.
- Pick the best odds:Different games have different rules. They generally have different rules surrounding odds and payout which can make it better to play specific games that provide better chances. Scratch cards also offer a great way for players to take advantage of smaller payouts with significantly better odds.
- Select unpopular numbers: Most people opt for lucky numbers but this can backfire. Make sure to select rare numbers for your particular lottery to reduce the risk that you’ll be forced to split your jackpot. This is especially true in a lottery pool where all members should try to ensure they’re using as unique a combination as possible to maximize your collective payout.
- Use your second chance: Many lotteries offer players a second chance to win. You simply need to fill out the form on the back of your ticket and send it to the lottery provider. This gives you better chances of winning without spending any more money.
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones