Today’s Pega 4 Day results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Wednesday August 26, 2020
Anxious to get your Pega 4 Day results? Worry no more. Born2Invest has you covered as we publish your Pega 4 Day results right after each drawing.
Here are your Pega 4 Day results for Wednesday August 26, 2020:
Forget about the Holy Grail, what people are truly searching for is the key to getting that golden lottery ticket. Lottery “experts” have dedicated thousands of column inches to lottery tips and techniques that will supposedly help lottery players hit the jackpot. Unfortunately these tips often don’t work, otherwise we’d all have hit the jackpot by now.
There is no silver bullet but there are a handful of tips and tricks that can help you maximize your chances:
- Create a lottery pool: If you team up with friends and colleagues you can agree to split the jackpot if one of your tickets wins. This is called a lottery pool and it can be a powerful tool to maximize your chances of winning, even if your jackpot won’t be quite as large as if you’d gone alone.
- Pick the games with the best odds: Different lotteries often have different odds and you can leverage this to your advantage. Take scratch cards, these may have a lower payout but they also have much higher chances of securing a win than ordinary lotteries do. Remember to always read the rules and regulations so that you understand the game you’re playing and you are already lightyears ahead of other players.
- Use second chance drawings: Many lotteries offer players a second chance to win big. Simply fill out the form on the back and mail your ticket in and you might get a big cheque in return! You don’t lose anything and it doubles your chances.
- Pick “unlucky” numbers: There are numbers that everyone chooses, usually for sentimental reasons. The problem is that if you pick 7 so has half the country, which increases the risk that you’ll be forced to split your jackpot with a stranger! Maximize your winnings by picking unpopular numbers, so if you do win, you’ll take a bigger slice of the pie.
Did you know that?
- The $1.5 billion dollar Powerball jackpot was the largest amount in lottery history.
- 85% of all winners decide to remain anonymous.
- 5: the average number of cars lottery winners buy.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- In 1980, only 14 states in the US had their own lottery. Today, that number stands at 43.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.