Today’s Keno 10AM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Wednesday November 3, 2021
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Keno 10AM ticket. Born2Invest covers every Keno 10AM drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Keno 10AM drawing on Wednesday November 3, 2021 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
What do games like Satoshi’s Secret, 10,001 Nights and Mystery Reels have in common? All three offer credible gaming alternatives to thrill-seeking players in search for an alternative to traditional lottery games. These games are managed by some of the leading brands in the gaming industry.
For years people have been arguing about the best way to win the lottery. There have been countless articles, forum posts, drunken debates and arguments about what techniques can help you hit the jackpot. Sadly this is mostly wasted breath and the vast majority of techniques and strategies do nothing to help.
Despite this there are a handful of strategies that can you either win or increase your jackpot:
- Take advantage of second chances: Many lotteries allow you to fill out a form on the back of the ticket. Simply fill this in, put the ticket in the post, and cross your fingers that this time its a winner.
- Create a lottery pool: Many players opt to pool their resources together in order to win. These pools are typically small groups of family and friends who agree to split a jackpot in the result of a win but they can also be larger. This means you’re more likely to win but less likely to get a huge jackpot.
- Pick games with good odds: Different lotteries have different odds. Players should read the rules and regulations carefully in order to figure out which games have the highest chances of winning. For example scratch games might have lower payouts but the chances of winning are much higher than playing traditional lotteries.
- Use unpopular numbers: It won’t help you win but it will make sure you take home the biggest slice of the pie. By selecting less popular numbers you reduce the risk that someone else has the same combination that you do. This means that you can maximize your pay-out.
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
- According to statistical research American winners don’t claim an astonishing $2 billion worth of lotto winnings every year.
- In 1992 a group of Australians pulled off an audacious assault on the Virginia lottery in the USA. Backed by 2,500 investors, they bought just about every combination possible for an outlay of $5 million and scooped the $27 million jackpot.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- The Indian government came up with a way to use the lottery format to tackle the rapidly escalating population growth in that country. People who volunteered to be sterilized are given 600 rupees and entered into a lottery where they can win various electrical household products and a top prize of a new car.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Even the Vatican has its own lottery. Tickets cost €10, the top prize is a car, and all of the proceeds go to the Pope’s charities.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones