Today’s Pick 4 Midday results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Monday December 26, 2022
Anxious to get your Pick 4 Midday results? Worry no more. Born2Invest has you covered as we publish your Pick 4 Midday results right after each drawing.
Here are your Pick 4 Midday results for Monday December 26, 2022:
Is yours the winning ticket? To find out, you can visit this page after every drawing where you will find the most recent winning numbers.
To add a layer of excitement to your lottery games, you may also want to give some of these options a shot: Book of the Dead, an online video slot game that features 5 reels and10 pay lines, 6 Tokens of Gold, a medium variance slot or 3 Card Poker, a poker-like casino game in which the player must beat the hand of the house provide high thrills along with strong odds of winning.
Forget about the Holy Grail, what people are truly searching for is the key to getting that golden lottery ticket. Lottery “experts” have dedicated thousands of column inches to lottery tips and techniques that will supposedly help lottery players hit the jackpot. Unfortunately these tips often don’t work, otherwise we’d all have hit the jackpot by now.
There is no silver bullet but there are a handful of tips and tricks that can help you maximize your chances:
- Create a lottery pool: If you team up with friends and colleagues you can agree to split the jackpot if one of your tickets wins. This is called a lottery pool and it can be a powerful tool to maximize your chances of winning, even if your jackpot won’t be quite as large as if you’d gone alone.
- Pick the games with the best odds: Different lotteries often have different odds and you can leverage this to your advantage. Take scratch cards, these may have a lower payout but they also have much higher chances of securing a win than ordinary lotteries do. Remember to always read the rules and regulations so that you understand the game you’re playing and you are already lightyears ahead of other players.
- Use second chance drawings: Many lotteries offer players a second chance to win big. Simply fill out the form on the back and mail your ticket in and you might get a big cheque in return! You don’t lose anything and it doubles your chances.
- Pick “unlucky” numbers: There are numbers that everyone chooses, usually for sentimental reasons. The problem is that if you pick 7 so has half the country, which increases the risk that you’ll be forced to split your jackpot with a stranger! Maximize your winnings by picking unpopular numbers, so if you do win, you’ll take a bigger slice of the pie.
Did you know that?
- The $1.5 billion dollar Powerball jackpot was the largest amount in lottery history.
- 85% of all winners decide to remain anonymous.
- A single family from Tipton, West Midlands has had three separate jackpot wins, totaling $3.25 million, despite the low odds to win the lottery.
- 5: the average number of cars lottery winners buy.
- On average, people spend more time on playing lottery than on all other forms of entertainment combined.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- In 1980, only 14 states in the US had their own lottery. Today, that number stands at 43.
- In the book “The Lottery Wars”, we learn that thousands of people scrounge through garbage cans to look for winning tickets.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Many lotteries recommend that you sign the back of your ticket so as to provide irrefutable evidence in case your winning ticket is misplaced.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“Adventure upon all the tickets in the lottery, and you lose for certain; and the greater the number of your tickets the nearer your approach to this certainty.”(Adam Smith)
“I have won this lottery. It’s a gigantic lottery, and it’s called Amazon.com. And I’m using my lottery winnings to push us a little further into space.” (Jeff Bezos)