Today’s Daily Million Plus 2PM results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Monday February 15, 2021
Ready to check your lottery ticket against the Daily Million Plus 2PM results? We have you covered. Born2Invest instantly streams your Daily Million Plus 2PM results at the end of every drawing.
Your Daily Million Plus 2PM results for Monday February 15, 2021 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
Many people believe you can only buy lottery tickets via a local retailer. Fortunately, that is not true. Lottery tickets can be purchased directly online via a number of secure web sites and mobile apps. There are additional playing options, including for dice games, slot and casino games. Some operators even specialize in crypto-gaming where the currency used is Bitcoin. But always remember to check if it is legal to play in your jurisdiction.
Ever since we bought our first lottery ticket most of us have been searching for the key to making sure we buy a winning lottery ticket. Thousands of websites have popped up, promising us untold riches if we simply follow their “winning strategies”. The problem, as any lottery veteran can tell you, most of these tips don’t work. Trying to predict winning lottery numbers makes about as much sense as trying to catch lightning in a bottle.
Luckily there are some techniques that can help boost your chances of getting the golden ticket.
- Pick games with the best odds: Most players don’t know that different games actually have different odds. For example scratch cards offer lower payouts but actually have much better odds than a lottery, which make them a sensible option for many players. Make sure to carefully read the rules and pick the games that give you the best chance of winning.
- Take advantage of second chance drawings: You might not know it but many lotteries offer players a second chance to win with one ticket. Simply fill out the second chance form on the back of the ticket and put it in the post and you have another opportunity to win big!
- Create a lottery pool: By teaming up with friends and colleagues you can create a lottery pool. These pools allow you to maximize your chances of winning without spending more money by agreeing to split the jackpot, no matter which ticket is the winner. You decrease your pay-out but some money is better than nothing!
- Pick unpopular numbers: Everyone takes lucky 7 but what about 13? By taking less popular numbers you don’t increase your chances of winning but you make it more likely you won’t have to split the jackpot. If you want to maximize your potential earnings make sure to pick the numbers nobody else wants.
Did you know that?
- Bill Morgan, an Australian national was once pronounced dead but was revived 14 minutes later. To celebrate the occasion, he bought a scratch-off lottery ticket and won a car worth $17,000. While he was being interviewed about his luck, he won another $250,000 jackpot.
- The “Speed Camera Lottery” is an electronic traffic monitoring system in Sweden that automatically enters drivers who drive at or below the speed limit. The winnings come from fines paid by speeders.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Around 70% of 20- to 30-somethings buy at least one lottery ticket per year. Approximately 45% of seniors age 70 or older buy at least one lottery ticket per year.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- 44 states: the number of US states that participate in the lottery. Six states have opted out: Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Nevada. Nevada does not participate because the state already benefits from gambling profits.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“People would love to be rich, but they’re looking for the easy way. Who wouldn’t want to win the lottery? Just to score.” – Bryan Cranston
“My first audition was for a commercial for the lottery. I didn’t get it, so I hate the lottery.” – Kat Dennings