Today’s Win 4 Evening results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Tuesday February 18, 2020
Anxious to get your Win 4 Evening results? Worry no more. Born2Invest has you covered as we publish your Win 4 Evening results right after each drawing.
Here are your Win 4 Evening results for Tuesday February 18, 2020:
Is yours the winning ticket? To find out, you can visit this page after every drawing where you will find the most recent winning numbers.
There is no need to run to your local store to buy a lottery ticket. You can do so directly online, in total confidence and security. You can also play the lottery, dice games and many other games using Bitcoin. Of course, there is also a wide selection of casino games one can play, in jurisdictions where games of chance are legal.
Did you know that?
- The $1.5 billion dollar Powerball jackpot was the largest amount in lottery history.
- 85% of all winners decide to remain anonymous.
- A single family from Tipton, West Midlands has had three separate jackpot wins, totaling $3.25 million, despite the low odds to win the lottery.
- 5: the average number of cars lottery winners buy.
- On average, people spend more time on playing lottery than on all other forms of entertainment combined.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- In 1980, only 14 states in the US had their own lottery. Today, that number stands at 43.
- In the book “The Lottery Wars”, we learn that thousands of people scrounge through garbage cans to look for winning tickets.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Many lotteries recommend that you sign the back of your ticket so as to provide irrefutable evidence in case your winning ticket is misplaced.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“Adventure upon all the tickets in the lottery, and you lose for certain; and the greater the number of your tickets the nearer your approach to this certainty.”(Adam Smith)
“I have won this lottery. It’s a gigantic lottery, and it’s called Amazon.com. And I’m using my lottery winnings to push us a little further into space.” (Jeff Bezos)