Today’s 5 Card Cash results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Saturday August 29, 2020
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning 5 Card Cash ticket. Born2Invest covers every 5 Card Cash drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the 5 Card Cash drawing on Saturday August 29, 2020 are as follows:
Since lotteries first began in 205BC people have been working on ways to beat the odds and guarantee themselves a winning ticket. Millions of words have been written about techniques, tips, and tricks that will supposedly help you get the winning numbers. Unfortunately these are largely wasted breath and there is no golden strategy that will guarantee a win. Predicting lottery numbers is like counting the number of stars in the sky, it takes a long time and you’ll probably be wrong.
Thankfully there are some tested techniques that can help give you an advantage:
- Take advantage of second chance drawings: Nothing beats a second chance. You might not know it, but many lotteries offer players a second chance to win. All you need to do is fill out the second chance form on the back of the ticket and send it in the post to get another chance to hit the jackpot.
- Create a lottery pool: lottery pools offer an opportunity for a large number of players to pool their resources and maximize their chances to win a portion of the jackpot. these are typically made with friends and colleagues and can be a great way to boost your chances of winning, at the cost of a slightly reduced jackpot.
- Use uncommon numbers: This technique won’t increase your chances of winning but will increase your potential jackpot! By picking rare numbers you will reduce the risk that someone else has the same winning numbers as you, ensuring that you don’t have to split the jackpot with more people than necessary.
- Pick games with good odds: Many players don’t know that lotteries don’t have the same odds. Make sure to read the rules and regulations carefully before you play. Also keep in mind that government backed lotteries often have fixed odds, which increases the chances you’ll be forced to split your jackpot. Don’t forget about scratch cards which offer better chances of winning with smaller payouts
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
“But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” ― J.G. Ballard
“I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged.” ― Roger Jones