Connect with us


Vytrus Biotech Plans to Triple Sales and Reach 12 Million in 2027

Vytrus Biotech projects that by 2027, 60% of its revenue will be derived from its current plant stem cell business, with the remaining 40% coming from new technologies and acquisitions. The company will focus on innovation, allocating at least one million euros annually to R&D&I. Europe remains a key market, with anticipated growth in the United States and Asia-Pacific.



Vytrus Biotech

Vytrus Biotech is aiming for very significant growth. The company specialized in active ingredients derived from plant stem cells for the cosmetic industry plans to triple its sales and reach twelve million euros in turnover in 2027 , according to a statement from the biotechnology company.

Vytrus has recently published its Strategic Plan for the period 2024-2027. As a result of the strategy that will set the course of the company in the next four years, the biotechnology company plans to multiply its sales by three, “reaching twelve million euros,” and its EBITDA by four to “five million euros” at closing. of fiscal year 2027 .

The strategic plan for the coming years is based on two main pillars. On the one hand, Vytrus “will transform into a multi-technology company in the cosmetic active ingredients sector.” In order to accelerate growth and reach more customers, the company “ will incorporate new complementary technologies to plant stem cells with application in the dermocosmetic sector ,” the letter states.

The Vytrus Biotech team has been developing some of these technologies internally for years while simultaneously holding conversations with third parties to reach licensing and investment agreements that will allow the company to incorporate products based on innovative technologies already present in the cosmetic market into its portfolio.

Read more about Vytrus Biotech and find other important business news of the day with the Born2Invest mobile app.

Vytrus Biotech estimates that 60% of its revenue will come from the current business in 2027

The company anticipates a mix of organic and inorganic growth. In 2027, Vytrus estimates that 60% of its revenue will come from the current plant stem cell business and the remaining 40% will come from new technologies incorporated and acquisitions made.

In this sense, Vytrus Biotech will maintain its commitment to innovation and estimates to allocate at least one million euros annually to Research, Development and Innovation (R&D&I), with the biotechnology company’s scientific team taking on the challenge of becoming a hub. of innovation where all the group’s technologies will converge.

In the commercial field, Vytrus Biotech foresees that Europe will continue to be its main bastion, although it expects higher growth rates in the United States and Asia-Pacific markets , especially in India and South Korea, where the company has achieved a “good positioning” in recent years.

The biotechnology company based in Terrassa (Barcelona) has thirteen years of experience in the cosmetic industry sector, where it maintains fourteen ingredients on the market . It has 70% of its production distributed around the world and a team of around forty people in its Egarense facilities.


(Featured image by CDC via Unsplash)

DISCLAIMER: This article was written by a third party contributor and does not reflect the opinion of Born2Invest, its management, staff or its associates. Please review our disclaimer for more information.

This article may include forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally are identified by the words “believe,” “project,” “estimate,” “become,” “plan,” “will,” and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks as well as uncertainties, including those discussed in the following cautionary statements and elsewhere in this article and on this site. Although the Company may believe that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, the actual results that the Company may achieve may differ materially from any forward-looking statements, which reflect the opinions of the management of the Company only as of the date hereof. Additionally, please make sure to read these important disclosures.

First published in PlantaDoce. A third-party contributor translated and adapted the articles from the originals. In case of discrepancy, the originals will prevail.

Although we made reasonable efforts to provide accurate translations, some parts may be incorrect. Born2Invest assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or ambiguities in the translations provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on translated content does so at their own risk. Born2Invest is not responsible for losses caused by such reliance on the accuracy or reliability of translated information. If you wish to report an error or inaccuracy in the translation, we encourage you to contact us

Eva Wesley is an experienced journalist, market trader, and financial executive. Driven by excellence and a passion to connect with people, she takes pride in writing think pieces that help people decide what to do with their investments. A blockchain enthusiast, she also engages in cryptocurrency trading. Her latest travels have also opened her eyes to other exciting markets, such as aerospace, cannabis, healthcare, and telcos.