A Review of Plus500 New Investment Platform
If you haven’t tried Plus500 and want to start trading or investing, you know what to do. And if you’re not sure this is the best fit for you, we suggest that you open a demo account and take the platform for a spin before signing up. The main drawback with Plus500 is the limited amount of assets that you can invest in. The main benefit of Plus500 Invest is that it was developed by Plus500.
Plus500 has for many years been a household name in the online trading industry. Founded in 2008, this broker has handled more traders and customers than a large part of its competitors. In turn, this has resulted in one of the greatest online brokers ever.
The Plus500 platform was designed in-house and there is no third-party software or tools offered for traders. Even though this can be a drawback in some cases, it is the opposite when it comes to Plus500. For over a decade, this platform has been awarded numerous broker awards and is currently the top-ranking CFD mobile platform in both Google Play and the App Store.
Until recently, Plus500 was only a CFD broker which limited its ability to attract new customers. This has now changed thanks to the recent launch of the Plus500 investment platform – Plus500 Invest.
Plus500 Invest – The Review
When we first heard about this new investment platform, we were very excited. Several of us have spent many hours trading forex and CFDs on the Plus500 platform and couldn’t wait to test the new service. For now, Plus500 Invest only supports stock investments but we’re hoping that the broker will start adding more asset classes in the near future.
Now, after several months of tests and some help from the guys over at https://tradingguide.co.uk/, we feel the need to share some of the main benefits and drawbacks of this platform.
So in case you’re looking for a new investment platform, we suggest you continue reading.
- The main benefit of Plus500 Invest is that it was developed by Plus500. As mentioned, this is one of the best online brokers that we have ever tried. All this experience is really showing on this new platform.
- Since its launch in 2008, Plus500 has focused on providing easy-to-use trading tools that are still efficient. This is also true with Plus500 Invest which has a very clean and uncomplicated interface that still hosts all the tools you need to invest like a pro.
- Investing with Plus500 is fairly cheap, especially compared to many other investment platforms. There are no transaction fees for deposits and withdrawals, no fees to sign up or use the platform, and commissions are kept at a bare minimum.
- We also really like the idea that you can use the same broker for all your investment and trading needs. Even though Plus500 now offers investments, its trading platform is still one of the best ones out there.
- Naturally, the platform is also fully regulated for the European market (including the UK). With licenses from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), you can rest assured that your funds and personal data are stored safely and that all the rates are fair and accurate.
- The main drawback with Plus500 is the limited amount of assets that you can invest in. As mentioned, you can only invest in stocks using Plus500 Invest and the number of stocks is quite small. Therefore, more advanced investors might opt for more comprehensive platforms. *American-based investors can also invest in futures.
- We’ve talked to some investors that think that the platform is too simple to handle any serious forms of investment. We’re not sure we agree, but want to mention this anyway.
Still One of The Best CFD Brokers on the Market
To finish this article off, and without getting too repetitive, we make a case for the Plus500 trading platform. Because in our eyes, there are very few brokers that can compete with this broker, especially when it comes to CFD trading.
The most impressive part is that most top-ranking CFD brokers rely strictly on third-party platforms such as the Metatrader 5 or cTrader. But Plus500 outranks most of these brokers with their own in-house designed platform. Also, we admire the fact that the broker hasn’t (and probably never will) offered any tools that they don’t have full control over.
And with all that said, if you haven’t tried Plus500 and want to start trading or investing, you know what to do. And if you’re not sure this is the best fit for you, we suggest that you open a demo account and take the platform for a spin before signing up.
(Featured image by PIX1861 via Pixabay)
DISCLAIMER: This article was written by a third party contributor and does not reflect the opinion of Born2Invest, its management, staff or its associates. Please review our disclaimer for more information.
This article may include forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally are identified by the words “believe,” “project,” “estimate,” “become,” “plan,” “will,” and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks as well as uncertainties, including those discussed in the following cautionary statements and elsewhere in this article and on this site. Although the Company may believe that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, the actual results that the Company may achieve may differ materially from any forward-looking statements, which reflect the opinions of the management of the Company only as of the date hereof. Additionally, please make sure to read these important disclosures.
The TopRanked.io Weekly Digest: What’s Hot in Affiliate Marketing [Week 21]
With car prices predicted to tank, there's an opportunity for affiliates to cash in big. To learn how, all you...
Miwendo Opens Round of €4 Million after Capturing €1.6 Million from Health
In November, Miwendo developed a first clinical study, and will now work on a second, both at the Hospital Clínic...
Coinbase Signs License Agreement to Provide Liquidity and Custody Services with Bitpanda
As Coinbase begins its European expansion, the licensing agreement with Bitpanda serves as a strategic move to capitalize on opportunities...
P&G SGR and UpsideTown Launch Energy Town Fund Dedicated to Renewables
EnergyTown represents an innovation in terms of the target for raising funds on a fintech platform: the first round that...
Cape Verde PM Asks Banks to Change Perception of Financing in Agriculture and Fisheries
POSER was funded at a cost of $36.9M by the Government of Cape Verde, the International Fund for Agricultural Development...
Crypto6 days ago
The Number of Crypto Owners in Turkey Increased by 27%
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Bavaria Wants to Stop Cannabis Legalization in Germany
Crowdfunding3 days ago
Startup Geeks Closes Campaign on CrowdFundMe Raising €945,000
Africa1 week ago
The AfDB, civil society, and the Burkinabe Government in Consultation