The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Corn and Oats closed a little higher – what else happened in agricultural stocks
This is a weekly update regarding the prices of several agricultural products and commodeties. This has been both a good...
Stock exchange party: AEX is rising to its highest point since 2001
The AEX is a global and professional Digital Asset Exchange Platform, including information, exchange, and financial services. It also provides...
How fintech is helping Italians ditch cash
Managing cash in stores remains a major challenge for retailers. Cash is expensive to process and secure. In addition, trapped...
Drake and Canopy Growth are launching a cannabis company
Toronto musician Drake is officially launching a new cannabis venture with the world’s largest cannabis company, Canopy Growth, to sell...
Breaking business news from Canopy Growth, Walmart, Nvidia, and more
There’s breaking news from cannabis, hemp, tech, and retail sectors today as companies release their quarterly results. Veritas Farms Inc....