The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Nine Ways to Make Your Blog More Engaging
Knowing how to make your blog engaging is one of the most important elements of any smart digital marketing strategy....
UrbanFisio Launches Virtual Assistant to Surpass €1 Million by 2021
The company UrbanFisio had a turnover of $1.03 million (€878,000) in 2020 and expects to reach $1.53 million (€1.3 million)...
How Rating Discrepancies Undermine ESG
According to some experts, companies with higher sustainability scores have better risk management and compliance standards, leading to fewer extreme...
Elon Musk Said Tesla Will Accept Bitcoin Again
After Tesla accepted Bitcoin as a means of payment in March 2021, the company revised the decision again just two...
Trusters’s Real Estate Crowdfunding Fund Raised €7.3 Million in Six Months
In the first half of the year, the real estate lending crowdfunding platform Trusters raised $8.6 million (€7.3 million), almost...
Featured6 days ago
Markets May Have Hit a Temporary Top that Could Continue into September
Business6 days ago
Extended Reality Investment Alert: XRApplied (XRA) Conditionally Approved to List on CSE
Crypto5 days ago
Canada Continues to Embrace Cryptocurrencies
Business6 days ago
Why T-Bond Yields Increased in the Past Three Decades