The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Could irrational exuberance be behind the bull market?
Is “irrational exuberance” back? Records keep getting broken. Maybe this time it is different. But Friday steadied the market with...
An investor strategy for millennial home buyers
The millennial generation has begun to return to the housing market as buyers. The prices of rental have finally become...
Biotechs: Is France giving itself the means to achieve its ambitions?
The Strategic Council for Health Industries is making plans to turn France into the number one destination for emerging biotech...
New newspaper, Our(s), takes the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes by storm
InterMédia, the regional newspaper created by Jacques Simonet, unfortunately, disappeared in 2019. The problem is that the newspaper did not...
Bitcoin and the CNBC Pump: Is BTC the new gold?
External factors have had an outsized impact on the price of Bitcoin. In particular social media metrics, such as the...