The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com, or +44 20 335 581 11.
4 fintech companies that are helping retail-oriented investors
If you're looking to support fintech companies that help the retail sector, there are plenty of options to consider. Four...
The story of Netflix: From birth to bank vaults to Bill Clinton
Today, the success of Netflix seems inevitable. In his bestselling new book, That Will Never Work, the first CEO of...
The marijuana industry will grow inevitably
Since Canada legalized marijuana last year, the industry is buzzing with activities today, with Canadians expecting the industry to be...
Coping with the early retirement you didn’t plan for
Many Americans are working towards their dream of early retirement. However, about 37% of citizens have to retire sooner than...
Agricultural markets saw a positive week amid good demand news
Almost all agricultural markets had a positive week. Corn closed higher as demand news started to improve. Soybeans and products...