The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Using images in your website: what you need to know
Using images in website design is critical, but only if you do it right. People are visual creatures. We love...
Primaflor and Kimitec sign agreement to grow zero-waste leaf products
The project designed by Primaflor and Kimitec is a pioneering milestone in the sector, as it is a strategic collaboration...
Sono Motors counts over 13,000 reservations for Sion
Sono Motors had originally planned to start delivering its debut Sion to customers in 2022 after several delays, but it...
Micro-entrepreneurs in Mexico are turning away from banks to obtain loans
Micro-entrepreneurs in Mexico opt for financing with Asofom, fintech companies and pawn shops rather than banks, due to high interest...
Benefits of insurtech to the consumer
Insurtech has made vast improvements in fraud detection via AI algorithms. IoT devices and drones have made it possible for...