The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Possible Ka-Booms as Far as the Eyes Can See
Explosive growth in Silver and Gold are but one of many indicators of an overbought market, with large banks and...
How the Ministry of Agriculture is trying to help farmers in Burkina Faso
Burkina Faso is one of the African countries affected by insufficient rainfalls. Due to the global situation and the lockdown...
IOTA secures its supremacy in the energy market with European partnership
Financial and communications tech is being put to use in the environmental field. The IOTA foundation, whose cutting edge ledger...
Green bonds, ESG and Covid bonds in fixed income funds
New types of bonds are increasing their weight in the fixed-income markets, which will help fund managers to seek new...
How to create an Email marketing campaign your audience will love
Whether you sell a product or service, work from a home office or a corporate one, starting an email campaign...
Featured7 days ago
The Italian fintech company Fido closes a €1.1 million financing round
Crowdfunding7 days ago
Three equity crowdfunding campaigns in Italy end with deposits of over €1 million
Business7 days ago
PR Tech: How investments in the media market changed?
Featured7 days ago
Rising gold prices mean higher future bond yields