The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Is the Bitcoin course in a phase of consolidation?
It can be said that the Bitcoin course is currently in a phase of consolidation. In the event of a...
Tollys raises €2.3 million in a series A financing round
The biotech company Tollys has recently announced a $2.53 million (€2.3 million) Series A financing round. The funds raised will...
The importance of empathy-based marketing
As a business owner, you may have had to pivot your marketing strategy during the pandemic by putting yourself in...
Contrary to popular belief, ESG investment outperforms
In January 2019, S&P launched an ESG index based on the S&P 500. The index excludes companies with a low...
How to advocate for the work life you want after COVID-19
The work from home policies caused by the COVID-19 pandemic have shown some companies that they can fully function without...
Business3 days ago
Why Inca One’s online bullion store is a game changer for resource investors
Featured6 days ago
The turmoil in the stock markets continues
Business5 days ago
Coronavirus-proof investment: Mobile gaming stocks Zynga (ZNGA), Glu (GLD), Activision (ATVI), Leaf Mobile (LEAF) lead the market
Crowdfunding6 days ago
The Corona crisis threatens Karlsruhe’s cultural landscape