The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com, or +44 20 335 581 11.
Spain Scores Better than its European Neighbors in ESG
Despite being a universe of rising assets, the war in Ukraine and the withdrawal of stimulus by central banks has...
Tourism Revenues in Morocco Started to Increase
Tourism revenues amounted to $960,000 (9.7 MMDH) at the end of March 2022 after the context of tourism recovery. Prior...
Tenuta Liliana Vineyard Opens Up to Popular Shareholding on CrowdFundMe
The newly built winery of Tenuta Liliana was created inside a former tuff quarry, reclaimed and completely regenerated, and houses...
Avalanche Price Forecast: AVAX Forms a Dangerous Pattern
In the four-hour chart, the AVAX price has been moving in a tight range over the past few days. A...
First Closing of €95M for Bio, Indaco’s New Fund Dedicated to Biotech and Pharma
Indac's new fund, Indaco Bio is focused on Italy, but will not lack significant room for investments abroad, particularly in...
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Why the Cannabis Market Has Growing Investment Prospects
Featured2 weeks ago
Understanding the Fed’s Rate Hike: the Long Term Goal of 2.0% Inflation
Business2 weeks ago
These Are the Top 5 Lithium Stocks to Own Right Now
Crypto2 weeks ago
Kraken Opens a Waiting List for the Upcoming NFT Marketplace